About Design Pickle
Design Pickle is a global creative services company providing thousands of businesses with unlimited, high-quality design and illustration work at a flat rate. Founded in Scottsdale, Arizona, Design Pickle was created to deliver reliable, affordable, and scalable creative content to any business.
Our Core Values
We Are Friendly
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We Are Smart-Working
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We Are Trustworthy
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision,
conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We Are Helpful
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We Are Tenacious
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Hello, prospective Pickle!
Design Pickle is seeking a Motion Graphic Artist to join the ranks of the Design Pickle Team. This individual will fulfill a wide variety of motion graphic requests with an eye for accuracy and detail. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission to be the most helpful, creative company in the world, please read on!
Location: Mexico, Argentina, Peru & Colombia – Remote Work
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Work on motion graphics projects from Design Pickle clients within the following scope:
- Kinetic Typography
- Advanced Titling
- Animated Logos
- Product Animations
- UI/UX Animations
- Graphic Loops/Cinemagraphs
- Animated Explainers
- Compositable Animated Assets
- Template Editing
- Create original and out-of-the-box motion graphics from scratch following the client’s project brief.
- Manage workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work.
- Communicate drafts and proof of concepts to clients before proceeding with advanced and detailed revision of their request.
- Refine designs using Adobe AfterEffects software.
- Stay up-to-date with new motion graphic techniques and software.
Who We Are Looking For:
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest because everyone’s uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Can create 2D animations, kinetic typography, advanced titling, and basic composites over video
- Take creative briefs and execute them flawlessly
- Produce high-quality content and meet the client’s deadline.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technology in content production
- Have a high proficiency with Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop Premier is a plus
- Can show a proven track record of getting things done, you’re organized as hell and completely goal and project-oriented
- Excel in working independently and as a member of a small team
- Show the ability to communicate and identify areas of improvement and provide an appropriate range of deliverables in collaboration with other teams
- Possess a motion graphics reel that displays your animation chops, critical thinking skills, and animation process.
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for application, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and has Adobe CC AE, PR, AI, and PSD installed.
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Unbeatable Pay Rates.
- Local daytime work
- Licensed Adobe CC subscription
- Consistent Payout Schedule.
- Career Opportunities Beyond Any Other Opportunity.
- Learning materials for personal development
- Option For Healthcare Subscription.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
We require availability during specific time zones to actively work with clients during their regular working hours.
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.
What's on Offer?
- Great work culture
- Flexible working options
- Great financial rewards