Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru,
Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion
About the role
Are you ready for the ride of your life? Welcome to the coolest team at Beat: the marketing team! :D We are looking for an upbeat, hands-on and creative student to join us! As a CRM & Marketing Intern you will be in charge of supporting the local marketing team in their daily tasks. From campaign ideation and creation, setting up comms to our customer base, analyzing data to provide insights, coordinating with our global teams in LATAM and Europe, to benchmarking our competitors, your day-to-day tasks will cover all areas from a marketing department! This is your chance to discover what interests you the most and help you in building your career at a high-speed growth industry and leading tech company ;)
Our ideal candidate has a curious mindset and loves to ask questions, proposes new ideas (both logical and illogical) and makes sure to bring them to life!
What you'll do day in day out:
- Support and assist in the execution, analysis and data collection of marketing and communication initiatives: social media, CRM communications, blog posts, PR actions and promotions/coupons results.
- Collaborate with other departments and set up CRM communications through the respective digital platforms in which you will be trained for.
- Generate CRM performance reports, analyze results and propose changes regarding targets, messaging and communication channels.
- Assist in the review and analysis of consumer insights and market research reports.
- Benchmark research on competitors campaigns and actions locally and on a global scale as a basis to brainstorm ideas for campaigns to execute
- Support in the tasks execution with CMT, requesting design materials for the campaigns being implemented through the proper digital tools
- Collaborate with the team in the quotation processes, contact with providers and influencers scouting
- Support the team in the follow-up of finance and accounting teams payment and invoicing processes
What you need to have:
- Currently studying in Communications, Marketing, Administration and related university or institute faculties
- Advanced English both written and spoken is a must
- Proactive and out-of-the-box thinking
- Communicative skills and strong will to both learn and teach in the fast-paced ride-hailing industry
- Fast adaptability to multiple changes
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- 100% Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Legal life insurance since the first day of employment
- Personal training budget and learning opportunities
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Free rides with Beat!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.