Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru,
Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
As a CX Content Analyst, you will be in charge of creating powerful and engaging content for our audiences. Our Customer Experience domain does not only reach our beloved app users but also our support agents who will find all the tools they need to solve daily inquiries in our internal knowledge base.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, is creative, thinks out-of-the-box and understands the importance of content creation and its impact on a digitalized fast paced world.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Create content and resources that CX agents use for the daily resolution of complaints and customer inquiries.
- Update our internal knowledge base with the latest CX procedures and news.
- Update our help center’s content regularly according to the local market’s evolution and needs (new features, promotions for our users, etc).
- Create content for our shining new Cosmos platform which combines gamification and knowledge management features for all our agents. (This will be fun!)
- Handle the CX tone of voice for all our contact channels as well as being aligned with the brand’s main guidelines.
- Participate in wonderful, multidisciplinary projects along other teams from the CX regional team.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Psychology, Marketing, Administration or related fields
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Writer, UI writer, copywriter or related fields.
- Great writing skills especially on web content.
- Proactive and out-of-the-box thinking
- Data driven skills as we need to connect content with metrics.
- Communicative skills and strong will to both learn and teach in the fast-paced ride-hailing industry
- Fast adaptability to multiple changes
- Desirable basic knowledge in Graphic Design and Web Programming
- Advanced English both written and spoken is a must
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- 100% Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Legal life insurance since the first day of employment
- Personal training budget and learning opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Peru and abroad
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.