Willis Towers Watson
TRANZACT provides direct-to-consumer solutions to the most important insurance companies in the US. We greatly leverage our operations success in our outstanding Technology team. We’re looking for a creative, talented Systems Configuration Specialist to join our team. We are an agile team that fully embraces the DevOps culture. You will take part on the implementation of systems configuration changes that support TRANZACT’s line of business on the short, mid and long-term.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Implementing system configuration changes with direct and immediate impact to business operations.
○ Setup and maintenance of business rules to drive the behavior of dialing campaigns
● Implementing solutions in high-demand systems.
○ Setup and maintenance of dialing campaigns in contact center software (on premise and in cloud)
○ Support integration with systems within enterprise or with third party service providers
○ Migration of dialer campaigns to cloud based contact center
● Interacting directly with multiple people across the company teams and different business levels.
● Automation of labor-intensive processes related to enterprise configuration
The Skills We Need from You
● Experience working with AWS.
● Microsoft SQL Server proficiency.
● Experience working with Git version control system.
● Experience working with CI/CD tools (Team City/Octopus).
● Ability to work with solutions spanning multiple platforms and languages.
● Understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
● Experience working with Agile processes.
● Experience working with logging/debugging tools like Splunk
● At least 4 years of experience building and maintaining applications in Microsoft .NET platform.
● Great communication skills and fluent English level
Not Mandatory Skills (Bonus Points)
● PostgreSQL proficiency – optional.
● Experience with Angular JS – optional.
● Experience with Telephony / Contact center software / processes is desired, especially with Genesys Cloud.
We are an equal opportunity employer