Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead a team of field sales representatives/managers to ensure execution of the sales strategy and achievement of annual KPIs and targets.
How you will contribute
- Manage, develop and motivate the team and work closely with the sales capability team to ensure delivery of training to the team.
- Create and manage an annual business unit plan to deliver agreed channel revenue KPI’s and targets and provide reporting as required.
- Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate “best in industry” execution of our categories.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance to provide the optimum return across your region.
- Fully understand category and insights knowledge, coaching the team in the use of category tools to engage and influence customers to make informed decisions that will grow our categories and deliver our annual plan.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Considerable knowledge of market and routes-to-market in which Mondelēz International performs
- Experience in sales and managing a team of salespeople
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge of sales and negotiation processes
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
Job specific requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or related fields
- 5 - 7 years of experience in sales in Traditional Trade
- Experience in co manufactures and wholesalers
- Excel Advanced Level
- Required intermediate level in English
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda , Doña Pepa , Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.