Primary Location: Lima, Lima, Peru Full time R1174754 Date Posted: 01/06/2021
Maximises sales growth for complex, full service offerings, consistent with Company strategy and objectives, by using information technology and sales tools to effectively engage with a wide variety of target audiences. Achieves sales targets by collaborating with and leading an assortment of field sales representatives. Identifies and qualifies leads and support/lead in Business Development and Sales activities, thereby contributing to new business wins.
• Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with field sales representatives.
Enhance the sales process by analysing a wide range new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
• Collaboratively works with multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
• Identifies, qualifies and capitalizes on new sales opportunities by pulling information from various resources to interpret prospective customers’ needs to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting.
• Proactively coordinate the lead identification and qualification process through the sales cycle.
• Grows and maintains multiple existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Engages with customers and target audience by telephone/email and hosting internet based “on-line” meetings.
• Participates in strategy calls and bid defences as needed.
• Participates in joint calls in the field with appropriate field sales representative as needed.
• Communicates directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
• Contributes to the development of tailored communication materials (e.g. Proactive proposals, related marketing materials) used to further develop client relationships.
• Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
• Maintains records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM – SalesForce.com); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Keeps Manager informed about changes in pipelines, competitor activities and other market changes.
• Maintains up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
• Executes against leads, tasks and assignments from all sources targets and record these activities in CRM.
• Handles inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
• Bachelor's Degree and related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Demonstrable B2B sales experience
• Knowledge of Life Science or Pharma Market and drug development life cycle - preferred
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations
• Possess advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
• Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
• An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
OVERVIEW Parent Sector:Priority Africa and External Relations Sector (PAX) Duty Station:Lima Job Family:Programme Coordination Type of contract:Non Staff Level...