Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile,
Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
It is an exciting time for Beat, as 2020 will be a year for accelerated growth, pushing the envelope for exceptional innovation across the company. And this applies to our People Team as we are building and designing best-in-class services, solutions and experiences for our employees and candidates alike.
As we are planning for significant growth, Beat is seeking a Candidate Advocate to join the Talent Acquisition team. Candidate Advocates ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, unforgettable candidate experience and quality support to our Talent Acquisition Teams. In addition, the Senior Candidate Advocate will collaborate with other coordinators on project initiatives to streamline interview processes as it relates to creating a delightful, 5-star experience for every candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- As the first Candidate Advocate in the People Team, you will help shape and define a high tech and high touch 5-star candidate experience aligned to the moments that matter the most. Help build out the Candidate Advocate service offering, underlying processes and select tools to automate wherever possible. Educate and launch our new service offerings with key stakeholders - senior leadership, recruiters and candidates! Act as the point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process and provide a 5-star experience with a focus on managing interviews, candidates’ travel and expense processing, and on-boarding support.
- Flawlessly execute on a heavy, complex interview scheduling workload that consists of international meetings both in-person and through video conferencing.
- Provide operations support in the drafting of employment agreements, hiring reporting, managing and tracking of sensitive data, and more.
- Act as an ambassador of Beat ensuring an unforgettable, 5-star experience as the on-site host for our candidates during in-person interviews.
- Communicate professionally, timely and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with Beat’s employees and candidates.
- Continuously collaborating with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Teams to improve hiring efficiency, produce reports using data analytics to provide insights.
What you need to have:
- At least 1 year of experience delivering support services in roles such as retail associate, administrative assistant, recruiting coordinator, HR operations support or customer service representative.
- Experience with supporting high volume and complex recruitment activity across LATAM or globally.
- Ability to work swiftly, manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to the detail and highly organized. Ability to continuously reassess shifting priorities and align your time effectively and efficiently whilst providing exceptional experiences to all stakeholders - candidates, recruiters and hiring teams.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch, fruit and snacks all day long
- Corporate Discount Program to be used in almost all LatAm countries
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
Please submit your application with you resume in English.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.