Efferent Health, LLC
S/.8,000 - S/.10,000 al mes
We are looking for a senior software engineer to lead our QA team in creating an automated testing infrastructure, among other responsibilities, in our office in Lima.
- Review and update our manual test plan
- Evaluate and recommend the software tools for automated testing in both frontend and backend
- Build the automated testing infrastructure
- Generate sample automated test scripts for frontend and backend, and lead the QA engineers
- English: Intermediate level, spoken and written
- A career path on Software Testing and QA - Certifications are desirable (15+ years)
- Strong orientation to the Microsoft/Azure technology stack
- Solid knowledge on C# and *-script
- Experience testing API- &| microsevices-based architectures
- Highly desirable: Healthcare IT Systems (DICOM, FHIR, HL7)
- Experience working with high-volume data systems
What we offer
- An office workplace in a nice location in Lima, Peru
- An extremely challenging development project with presence in North America, Europe and Oceania
- An attractive compensation over the local average
- Payroll and social benefits
Who we are
Efferent Health, LLC is an American enterprise founded in Houston, Texas in 2016.
Our mission is to enhance medical care delivery by providing sensible and logical infrastructure and tools that streamline processes, disencumber communication lines, align resources and increase value of medical services to benefit patients and those who serve them.
We were designated Microsoft Key Healthcare Partner in 2020.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: S/.8,000.00 to S/.10,000.00 /month
Currently working on-site and remotely. Gradually returning to normality
- Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Testing: 10 years (Required)
- C# & .net: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)