Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
It's time for you to Make It at Mondelez International
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Senior Accounting Analyst.
Support the PEBO Accounting Team in everything related to the monthly accounting closure both local and USGAAP, analyze accounts, monitor and support the different areas of the company, additional within the responsibilities: attention to the financial audits of both countries. Also responsible for attending tax audits and giving accounting support in everything that is required. Additionally, update accounting books and coordinate the accounting provider that supports Bolivia.
- Analysis of Balance and PnL Accounts.
- Tax and financial audit attention.
- Support and monitoring of the areas.
- BPO's support (Genpact, Accenture).
- Attention to fiscal entities.
- Blackline reconciliations.
- Monthly accounting closure under USGAAP and IFRS.
- Update of accounting books.
- Control of the Financial Statements of Peru and Bolivia.
- Attention to accounting service provider in Bolivia.
- Attention to status meetings and follow-up with the Genpact team (In English).
- Registered Public Accountant is a must.
- SAP systems Knowledge is a must.
- Advanced Excel management is a must.
- Experience in the accounting area at least 5 years is a must.
- Intermediate-Advanced English is a must.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!